Every day tips for the daily driver –
- Traffic light signals should and to always follow; Green means Go, Yellow means Proceed with Caution and Red means Stop.
- Motorists should always use the seat belt when driving.
- Pedestrians should walk against oncoming vehicles which means they should not walk with their backs to oncoming vehicles.
- Motorists should be mindful of the driver in front of them, and not to overtake abruptly as they may turn without warning.
- Passengers aboard public transport should learn to be calm and not upset or distract their driver.
- Learning motorists should make use of the “L” sign. This will help other motorists drive with caution around them.
Like and Follow our Facebook page for weekly insightful road safety tips. Download our mobile app to acquire peace of mind with Comegetchu, Botswana roadside assistance powered by technology.